Though I came 307th, I was still in the top 41%. Not bad for a non-sporty type, I thought.
Daniel (my boss) did the swim, which was 800m (not 700m as we all thought!) I did a 26km cycle, then Chris (the young 'un in the group) did an 8km run. His time was sensational - beating his own personal best by 10%.
I was a little disappointed in my time, but things can only get better.
I am still in training for the real thing on 17 Feb (where I do the swim, cycle then run). I am still thinking "why oh why did I say yes?" but I'm sure it will be fun on the day. And the weight loss and fitness gain is a welcome plus.
Check out the new Flickr photos. You'll also find the ones from Victoria's Gay & Lesbian Pride march, which was later the same day!
Til next time, TTFN. G xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment