So where'd we leave off last time? Ah yes... we were off to the theatre, dahlings! What can I say... Melanie... we love it, as always.
Now it's time to talk about my last triathlon of the season.

When the results came through it turned out that my team came in the top 15%!! Not bad for a field event of over 5,000 competitors! Needless to say, I was stunned. If only I'd not done soooo badly in the swim, I would have been the fastest in my group for all three legs. But as Meatloaf once said, two outta three ain't bad.
I know that this "sportiness" has come as a bit of a shock to some of you. Let me allay your fears... since the last event it's been fast food and too much alcohol (as evidenced on Flickr!)
So, what's next? Well, we headed straight from the triathlon to Geelong, where we celbrated a friend's dad's 80th. Many happies Ern!
Since then we've been settling into the new place and spending too much money at Ikea and Bunnings (that's B&Q to the UK-ites!) Oh the joys of home owership.
Of course, it's all worth it when you're finally settled enough (and OLD enough!) to enjoy spending some time in the garden. Dear, oh dear... we really have crossed over from the party lifestyle to the "pottering-around-the-garden-happy-as-a-pig-in-shit"!!
But fear not... the party animal is in us somewhere. And this was proved this weekend, when we had Paul over from the UK, Stephen over from Sydney. It was time to show the new house how the McGhieVoy family parties! They say a picture paints a thousand words, and the sites you'll see on Flickr veryify that to be true!
As always, you can check out all our pictures on Flickr.
Til next time... be safe, be happy.
G xXx
No comments:
Post a Comment